AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Le Deal du moment : -14%
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €

Partagez

Come together right now over me // Josh's connections

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage

Invité

Invité

>
RPG
Come together right now over me // Josh's connections Empty
MessageSujet: Come together right now over me // Josh's connections   Come together right now over me // Josh's connections EmptySam 26 Avr - 12:46

❝ Above us only sky❞

I used to think that finding the right one was about the man having a list of certain qualities. If he has them, we'd be compatible and happy. Sort of a checkmark system that was a complete failure. But I found out that a healthy relationship isn't so much about sense of humor or intelligence or attractive. It's about avoiding partners with harmful traits and personality types. And then it's about being with a good person. A good person on his own, and a good person with you. Where the space between you feels uncomplicated and happy. A good relationship is where things just work. They work because, whatever the list of qualities, you happen to be really, really good together.
Joshua Elijah Donovan
20 ans × mécanicien × 2e classe
« You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one »
né le 1er Janvier 1891♧ Irlandais ♧ Célibataire ♧ âge de mort: 20 ans ♧ mes qualités : ... ♧ mes défauts : ... ♧ à savoir à tout prix sur moi : ...  
made by lizzou – icons by wtfpdubber
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Invité

Invité

>
RPG
MessageSujet: Re: Come together right now over me // Josh's connections   Come together right now over me // Josh's connections EmptySam 26 Avr - 12:47

❝ if you love somebody set them free ❞

When you have once seen the glow of happiness on the face of a beloved person, you know that a man can have no vocation but to awaken that light on the faces surrounding him.
Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien
« PETITE CITATION PETITE CITATION »

When you have once seen the glow of happiness on the face of a beloved person, you know that a man can have no vocation but to awaken that light on the faces surrounding him.
Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien

Invité

Invité

>
RPG
MessageSujet: Re: Come together right now over me // Josh's connections   Come together right now over me // Josh's connections EmptySam 26 Avr - 12:48

❝ if you love somebody set them free ❞

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien

Prénom P. Nom
bref intitulé du lien

à vous  Come together right now over me // Josh's connections 989734919 

Contenu sponsorisé

>
RPG
MessageSujet: Re: Come together right now over me // Josh's connections   Come together right now over me // Josh's connections Empty

Come together right now over me // Josh's connections

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1